This is a great project to enhance our class lessons on Forces and Motion at home! 4_6D_Acceleration_PBL_Science!
Texas Revolution Mini-Mural Project DUE 2-17-14
On a large sheet of paper/poster (11×17 or larger) convey the most important information about the Texas Revolution including:
- What was it?
- Who was involved?
- Important dates (include a timeline)
- Important events
- Summary Sentence
- Explanation of the impact (What did the Revolution have to do with change?)
The Mural must include:
- At least one quote
- An illustration
- A symbolic border (pick a picture or symbol that is representative of the revolution. Draw it around the edge of the mural in a pattern to form a border. Be able to explain why you chose that symbol.
- A timeline including the major events from the Law of 1830 through The Treaties of Velasco
- A sentence summarizing the war
- A sentence explaining the impact of the war
Students need to be prepared to explain their mural.
Other than that: Be Creative!